Inter-Mountain Labs, Inc. (IML) provides state-of-the-art accredited analytical chemistry, monitoring, and field services in soil, water, and air science. IML offers competitive compensation along with an excellent benefits package that includes paid time off, group health and life insurance, and a 401k retirement plan.
Current Career Opportunities
Learn and perform analytical tests in the areas of analytical chemistry, radio chemistry, soil science, microbiology, and kinetic testing. Work closely with customers and supervisors to deliver service to industrial, government, and private entities that meet or exceed expectations. Duties include:
- Operate and maintain laboratory instrumentation
- Perform test methods (EPA, ASTM, NIOSH, NRC, etc.)
- Perform quality control procedures
- Process and report analytical data
Candidate shall be a graduate of a two year accredited college studying scientific discipline or related work experience. Successful candidates will have attention to detail, will be committed to customer service, and are interested in performing at the highest productivity levels.
- Salary commensurate with experience and background
- Benefits package that includes 401k, health and life insurance, health reimbursement account, flex spending plan, and generous time off policy
- Growth potential with a progressive company
To apply, please send a resume along with professional